We have and will continue to work on making this website accessible.
There are several features that had been included on this website including:
1. The size and type of text seen during the shopping experience.
2. The colours were chosen to make it easier for people with colour blindness.
3. The product images will have alt text, these are not generated automatically, but manually to ensure quality.
4. None textual content such as product icons is labelled.
5. The forms have been laid out to make it easier to complete for those using assistive technologies.
We strive to improve your experience, if you find something is not up to standard on our website please send an email to email@example.com