Baffin neoSIT RS™ Orthopaedic Chair for Children
Baffin neoSIT RS™ Orthopaedic Chair for ChildrenSeller: Baffin Technology Systems Limited
Baffin neoSIT RS is the orthopaedic seat for children, which helps stabilize back and head. Innovative system of build-in-spine enables anatomical or corrective adjustment of the back. neoSIT RS can be used in the following conditions: cerebral palsy, muscular dystrophy, paralyses of various etiology, spina bifida and more. Benefits: improving lung ventilation and preventing pneumonia treating and slowing down the progress of scoliosis and creating the correct sitting pattern. Note: This product should cannot be purchased without an assessment. Please click on the Request more Information link below to make an enquiry and the vendor will arrange an assessment with a final price.
Price: use Request more Info link
The Baffin neoSIT RS is available in 3 sizes: S, M, L for children between 85cm and 130cm (2’9” - 4’3”) tall. Baffin neoSIT HL (seating system) standard equipment: seating system consisting of a seat with hip height adjustment, back support with the second spine, hip supports, side supports, knee side supports with the abduction belts, armrests, foot platform. High-Low Frame is a stable base with a gas spring height adjustment. It is available in two options: an indoor frame with black castor wheels 100 mm, an outdoor version with 310 mm rear wheels and 150 mm front wheels.
- Side supports system, vest and stabilizing belts enables correction of posture – correct position of child’s spine and pelvis. Foldable pushbar simplifying loving the seat at home or school.
- Separate foot platforms – adjustment of the foot in plantar flexion and dorsiflexion, also supination and pronation of the foot
- Knee side supports with the abduction belts.
- Tray enabling a child to play, study and handling therapeutic activities.
- Headrest adjusting to the head’s shape and position. Perfect stabilization for the little Patient’s most important part of the body.
This main difference between the neoSIT RS and neoSIT HL is the base
For whom? Baffin neoSIT™
Children with the following conditions:
- Cerebral Palsy
- Muscular Dystrophy
- Paralysis of various Etiology
- Spina Bifida
- After Strokes
- Postural Defects particularly Scoliosis, when a different treatment cannot be used
- Condition after Spinal injury
- Condition after craniocerebral trauma